Developing information and communication technology skills is increasingly important in our connected world. The course aims to give students the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills in IT systems, systems management and social media in business.
Course content includes:
- Information technology systems
- Creating systems to manage information
- Managing and processing data to support business
- Using social media in business
- Data modelling
- Website development
- Systems analysis
This Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Information Technology is equivalent to one A Level, and can be studied alongside two other A-level or Level 3 courses.
- Minimum of grade 4/5 in GCSE Maths and grade 4/5 in GCSE English