Our Sixth Form dress code mirrors the professional working environment and we expect our students to adopt a professional manner and appearance.
In Sixth Form, students wear business attire. All students wear appropriate protective clothing (dust coat, safety boots, and goggles) in practical lessons and workshops. The protective clothing, used primarily in the engineering hall, is provided free of charge at UTC for all students. Please note that these items are pre-warn and will be sanitised after every use. If you wish to purchase your own dust coat and/or boots, you can do so through our uniform supplier.
- Business separates or suit
- Plain, light coloured shirt
- Business-style tie
- Dark shoes
- Lapel pin - will be given free of charge
- Dust coat
- Safety boots
- Optional polo shirt
Pre-Apprenticeship Workwear (only for those students on the PEO or Engineering Technician courses)
- Grey UTC Polo Shirt
- Black UTC workwear trousers
- Safety boots - although we have boots available at UTC, students who are in the engineering hall at all times may prefer to purchase their own boots.
The pre-apprenticeship uniform is available through the Teams Contract supplier.
More information is available for download below.